Hello business....

Hai. Assamualaikum.
Today I just wanna type something in my head.
It is about the stability and survival of a business.
How long it can be?
Either less than 5 years or more than 5 years.
Actually it is depend on the type of business.
In my opinion, the bigger the business, the bigger the responsibility.
I have a few friends doing variety of business.
Some business are set up for profit only, and some business are set up to benefit people around which mean the owner will not rich alone.

There are a lot of young entrepreneur making such a successful business like cosmetic, food, interior, and fashion. I believe that they are struggling working hard to change their life.
I rather to say this one, "making business is not simple like ABC, it need your extra common sense and the sense of humanity".
Yes, I do have a lot of friends who still struggling making business, and some are give up already.
Most of this give up friends which who is only focusing to be rich and millionaires but does not have any future planning of their business. They do not know what should they sell, what should they do, because they want to sell everything that could make money fast.
They just want to be rich as their lifestyle could be havoc someday. They do not hire employees because they said it will be a wasteful to pay the salary because it can be done by them self. They do not believe the employee will be honest to do work and they worry that the cash money will be stole by employees.
And lastly, they do everything in terms of selling, marketing, making product and all by them self. So pity.

What happen then?
They give up on the business and start searching a permanent jobs.

And how about myself? I'm doing business too.
I was the second generation of this business.
I was not always strong too but I'm not too fragile.
I'm still struggling to keep the business is stable state.
But somehow, it is not really easy.
I feel stress because I do not have colleague.
I do not have someone that I could share my problems except with my mother. Because she is my boss. Haha.

This kind of business is not easy because it is the traditional business. I'm making and selling batik.
I saw a lot of business in Terengganu can not be stay too long.
Some business is okay, but some are not.
They open the shop, and then 3 months later, they closed. Either move out to new larger place or smaller place.

Khalifah, stay srong ok.

Thats all,
TKH~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep moving forward....

What a typical....

New gene....