When we are together....

Hai. Assalamualaikum.
I'm back to blogger.com again.
Continuing my nonsense typing with a lot of grammar error and broken English but nah, I don't mind it at all cause this is my blog page not others. Hiks.
So I'm free right now due to my clerk is absent today. I don't know what should I do. Hmmm
The tittle of this post is When we are together...reminds me a lot of memories. and sometimes it hurt too. But no worries, I will adapt it fast.

Here begin my story.
80% of my best friend is married and having their own family and life. Same goes to me actually.
Haha. But still, I'm differ in term of the freedom.
My husband was very open-minded person. He always allow me to meet my girlfriend anytime before 10 pm. And I don't have to ask his permission for that kind of thing and I just need to call him saying "b, I want to meet Jaa this evening, and I will be late", that's all.
He will say " it's okay sayang, cause you don't have a lot of friend except that few people, go enjoy your me time with them as they still working at Terengganu, what if they move to another city one day like your other friend?"

So that's why I was so easy to hang out with my girlfriend either in KT or in KL, Thank you my supportive husband. I love you~
But this thing is not really happen when one by one, my girlfriend start staying away from me. Haha. I know that they are not intentionally forget me, but their marriage life might be differ with me. I am a business woman, and I always have time for my friend plus my husband was very "ya ya, you go la, don't ask"
My friend is getting pregnant one by one, and slowly keep me away as they need to concern about their own life. But still I think of them. Maybe I'm not having a feel of pregnant yet, but why not you shared it with me? You thought that I will be hurt maybe, so you choose to keep it alone. It's okay. I don't ever mind it.

As me, I was so grateful to have a husband who is very supportive in term of helping me to wash, drying our cloth except the folding process as he hates it. Help me to clear all kitchen space after I cooked for us. Hmmm, nothing else to be shared, shy la. Hahaha.
I always pray to Allah, if one day He granted me the pregnancy moments, I will not shared it to others as I have to respect the feeling of my another unmarried yet friends. Hehe,
Don't shocked if you see me with the babies one day. It might be mine or else, hmm maybe niece or nephew. Haha.

TKH~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep moving forward....

What a typical....

New gene....